Thunar sftp/ssh connection stopps working

Sébastien ml at terranean.eu
Mon Oct 12 20:35:33 CEST 2015

le 2015-10-12, Friedrich écrivit:
>Hi xfce experts,

Hi.

>since some time thunar doesn't want me to open sftp/ssh connected
>folders. If I try I get the following message:
>
>Failed to open "/my/remote/path on my.remote.server"
>access denied

Which path format are you entering for Thunar to return you this
message?

I have no problem (Thunar 1.6.6) with this format:
ssh://user@host/absolute_path/

Using a SSL key based password-less authentication.
For the first connection I had to specify the user, even though it is
specified in ~/.ssh/config.

There might be some clues in /var/log/auth.log, server side.

--
Sébastien