Thunar sftp/ssh connection stopps working

Friedrich Strohmaier gmane at bits-fritz.de
Wed Oct 14 02:02:21 CEST 2015

Hi Sébastien, *,

Am 12.10.2015 um 20:35 schrieb Sébastien:
> le 2015-10-12, Friedrich écrivit:
>> Hi xfce experts,

>> since some time thunar doesn't want me to open sftp/ssh connected
>> folders. If I try I get the following message:

>> Failed to open "/my/remote/path on my.remote.server"
>> access denied

> Which path format are you entering for Thunar to return you this
> message?

no matter which one I choose sftp:// or ssh:// same effect.

> I have no problem (Thunar 1.6.6) with this format:
> ssh://user@host/absolute_path/

> Using a SSL key based password-less authentication.
> For the first connection I had to specify the user, even though it is
> specified in ~/.ssh/config.

Since 2012 going with arch/xfce, no further action was needed to connect this
way.

> There might be some clues in /var/log/auth.log, server side.

nothing arriving there.

I posted more info at archlinux mailinglist.
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.arch.general/54781/focus=54810

Finally I want to know, *where* to file the bug. :o))

--
Friedrich