ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.3.8 released

Stephan Haller nomad at froevel.de
Sat Jan 24 15:22:39 CET 2015

Vacation is over and developement is likely to slow down now. So I
thought it might be a good idea to release a new version because the
next one will take more time.

Maybe the most interesting feature is the hotkey tracker which is new to
this version. It works only if xfdashboard runs in daemon mode and
enabled in settings dialog. Then you can start xfdashboard just by
pressing the Super key at any time. Also other keyboard shortcuts with
Super key, e.g. Super+T for launching a terminal (this is just an
example), will still work but not launching xfdashboard because the
Super key must be pressed and released alone. No other key must be
involved in the key sequence.

This feature is new and "aggressive". So please disable it and create an
issue if you get in trouble with it.

Greetings,
Stephan