Window tweak settings

Marshall Neill ramien43 at windstream.net
Fri Apr 3 22:07:17 CEST 2015

As I posted on Bugzilla, it appears that the Vertex theme has a
Placement=20 in the theme.rc file.
I commented that and now everything is fine.
What is kind of odd though, if I reset the tweak setting, centering
works as it appears to ignore the theme.rc file.
Go figure.
Never a problem on 4.10/4.11.