what is the arrow called?

ToddAndMargo ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Wed Nov 12 21:01:14 CET 2014

On 11/12/2014 11:58 AM, Roberto J Dohnert wrote:
> Depending on the decoration that arrow could be "roll up/roll down" or
> it could be for the Menu
> Roberto J. Dohnert

Hi Roberto,

    Since it definitely rolls the thing up and down, I
do believe it is the "roll up/roll down" arrow.

Thank you!


Computers are like air conditioners.
They malfunction when you open windows

More information about the Xfce mailing list