what is the arrow called?

Mathias Brodala info at noctus.net
Wed Nov 12 21:21:35 CET 2014


ToddAndMargo schrieb am 12.11.2014 um 21:01:
> On 11/12/2014 11:58 AM, Roberto J Dohnert wrote:
>> Depending on the decoration that arrow could be "roll up/roll down" or
>> it could be for the Menu
>> Roberto J. Dohnert
> Hi Roberto,
>    Since it definitely rolls the thing up and down, I
> do believe it is the "roll up/roll down" arrow.


Like this?

Regards, Mathias

More information about the Xfce mailing list