what is the arrow called?

Roberto J Dohnert rjdohnert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 20:58:52 CET 2014

Depending on the decoration that arrow could be "roll up/roll down" or 
it could be for the Menu

Roberto J. Dohnert
Black Lab Software Inc.
Lead Developer
Black Lab Linux

Preinstalled Linux Hardware

On 11/11/2014 03:00 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:26:44 -0800
> ToddAndMargo <ToddAndMargo at zoho.com> wrote:
>> On an Xfce windows, in the upper left of the decorations strip,
>> there is an up/down arrow that shrinks the window to the
>> decoration strip or expands it back to its original shape.
>> What is this arrow called?
> I'm neither running a Xfce4 session now, nor is my Xfce4 set up in the
> same way as yours is. At the moment I'm logged in an openbox session.
> I don't have an icon in the decoration that provides this, but if I
> right click at the decoration bar I get a menu and for openbox it's
> called "Roll up/down".
> Likely you can right click at the decoration bar for Xfce4 too and you
> likely will see what it's called for Xfce4.
> Hth,
> Ralf
> _______________________________________________
> Xfce mailing list
> Xfce at xfce.org
> https://mail.xfce.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce
> http://www.xfce.org

More information about the Xfce mailing list