How to set keyboard shortcuts in xfce4-terminal?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Sat May 24 13:09:13 CEST 2014

I had a problem just recently when I somehow inadvertently set the
"Set Title" short cut to the letter 'o'.  This meant that every time I
tried to type 'o' up popped the Set Title box and I couldn't type an
'o'.

I searched diligently in all the menus but there doesn't seem to be a
way to set the shortcuts, so how was one meant to sort this out?

In the end I found the accels.scm file and deleted the short cut entry
in there but surely there must be a GUI way of doing it.

--
Chris Green