emulate middle mouse button?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Sat May 17 17:50:43 CEST 2014

On Sat 2014-05-17 (15:57), Genghis Khan wrote:

> Maybe xdotool would be a better solution for you.
> See section MOUSE COMMANDS in "man xdotool".
>
> Example for keyboard keys:
>  xdotool key Return key X key F key C key E

Great! Thanks!

> > > Which key then is the middle mouse button?
> >
> > No key, just simultaneous click of both right and left mouse buttons.

As I wrote before (see above): pressing both mouse buttons on this special
device does not work.

> Is it possible to emulate middle mouse button in that way by clicking
> on touch pad with two fingers?

No.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Informationssysteme und Serverbetrieb
Rechenzentrum IZUS/TIK         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Universitaet Stuttgart         Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
Allmandring 30a                Fax:    ++49-711-682357
70550 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF:<20140517135722.285740 at gmx.com>