XFCE event sounds missing

Serge omoikane at bk.ru
Tue Mar 25 14:55:20 CET 2014

If canberra is installed and configured you can try to add sounds
exactly to /usr/share/sounds.
Names:
dialog-error
 dialog-warning
 dialog-information
 dialog-question
 window-new
 window-close
 window-minimized
 window-unminimized
 window-maximized
 window-unmaximized
 notebook-tab-changed
 dialog-ok
 dialog-cancel
 item-selected
 link-pressed
 link-released
 button-pressed
 button-released
 menu-click
 button-toggle-on
 button-toggle-off
 menu-popup
 menu-popdown
 menu-replace
 tooltip-popup
 tooltip-popdown
 drag-start
 drag-accept
 drag-fail
 expander-toggle-on
 expander-toggle-off

Working like a charm in Debian Wheezy + Xfce 4.8

--
Claws Mail version 3.8.1
Linux debian 3.2.0-4-rt-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT RT Debian 3.2.54-2 x86_64