XFCE event sounds missing

jEsuSdA 8) listas at jesusda.com
Wed Mar 26 10:39:32 CET 2014

Hi Serge,

El 25/03/14 14:55, Serge escribió:
> If canberra is installed and configured you can try to add sounds
> exactly to /usr/share/sounds.

Do you have these audio files inside the /usr/share/sounds or inside A
FOLDER into /usr/share/sounds

> Names:
> dialog-error
>   dialog-warning
>   dialog-information
>   dialog-question
>   window-new
>   window-close
>   window-minimized
>   window-unminimized
>   window-maximized
>   window-unmaximized
>   notebook-tab-changed
>   dialog-ok
>   dialog-cancel
>   item-selected
>   link-pressed
>   link-released
>   button-pressed
>   button-released
>   menu-click
>   button-toggle-on
>   button-toggle-off
>   menu-popup
>   menu-popdown
>   menu-replace
>   tooltip-popup
>   tooltip-popdown
>   drag-start
>   drag-accept
>   drag-fail
>   expander-toggle-on
>   expander-toggle-off

There are some of these sounds I have inside the sound themes I have
test, but someones does not exists.

Could you zip them and send me your sound files? I want to test it and
try to solve my problem.

> Working like a charm in Debian Wheezy + Xfce 4.8

I have some event sounds, but it is very strange how they works.

Some events does not play any sound (for example: the empty trash or
some dialogs like gedit asking when closing whitout saving, etc.).

I'm using Debian Testing + XFCE 4.10.

Please, send me the sound theme you are using for testing.

Thanks!