Xfburn Windows Size

Silvio Siefke siefke_listen at web.de
Thu Jan 16 17:57:23 CET 2014

Hey,

On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 10:30:39 -0500 Greg Folkert <greg at gregfolkert.net>
wrote:

> I'm wondering if this might be a "Desktop Theme Issue." I've always
> had recalcitrant behavior with Dark Themes after a while.

I changed to theme Xfce and change icon set to GNOME but help not, same
situation.

http://silviosiefke.com/xfburn4.png

> Can you for the temporary time being, select a "Stock/Boring/Default"
> Theme? something like just plain old "Xfce" or "Xfce-basic."  I know
> this is a pain, but it might reset things. Also a logout and login
> should also reset the X server and give you a better representation of
> the Theme.

I has you can see screenshot.

> Also, can you run xfmedia and see if it does the same thing? xfmedia
> reads the same stuff xfburn but has its own settings.xml

Sorry what is xfmedia? I found not in portage or System.

> If xfmedia is working properly, then xfburn must be stuck in
> "maximized" mode. If xfmedia is also faulty... this leads to my
> thinking it is a theme issue.
>
> Also, I've seen in the past ( a few years ago with my T61 Thinkpad and
> others also experienced this) that is the Video card has multiple
> outputs, but only one is being used, the "auto resolution" done by "X"
> doesn't always work out properly.

Maybe is that the problem. I use not active xorg.conf, bcs ever when
i run X -configure and copy / restart x not want start.

> One other thing to try, if you left click in the upper left hand
> corner of the xfburn window... is there a "Roll Window Up" option. If
> there is not, then we also could still have it in "maximized" mode.

No not when i understand. You can see in Screen.

> There is my shot. Do with what you want.

Hhh thank you for help. I understand when not really is mistake and must fix.
Yesterday i work 5 hrs for VLC can play flv files and at end was the librtmp.

Thank you for Help & Nice Day
Silvio