OT: Xfce is very, very, very slow

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 15:59:24 CET 2014

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> me for sure is less helpful than to take a look at ~/.xsession-errors,
> adding a new user, asking for the output of smartctl -a.

Your attempts to give constructive feedback to the original poster are
much valued, rest assured of that. But not all your comments are
constructive, nor coolheaded.

> How exactly should "% sudo apt-get install geany && apt-get purge gedit"
> help Hartmut to solve the issue? Correct me if I'm wrong! I'm willing to
> learn.

For the record Enrico, is an old-time contributor to Xfce, and as such
he is within his rights to make useless and unnecessary puns that the
audience around here might find funny.

Regards,
Liviu

--