Xfce is very, very, very slow

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Jan 14 13:53:46 CET 2014

On Tue, 2014-01-14 at 14:22 +0200, Mișu Moldovan wrote:
> Now, how does a "stable rolling release" stay "on the bleeding
> edge"? :)

By a testing repository.

But back to the topic, I try to help Hartmut by troubleshooting, e.g. by
asking him to add a new user. It already was ruled out that a new user
didn't change something, but still others ask about /home. So I replied
to this and some other mails and as a side note I mentioned two times
Arch Linux, while I wrote much more mails to help Hartmut. Even the
mails were I mentioned Arch where not OT, the OT trolling is done by you
and just a few others.

> Ralf, you don't have to answer. Really! I think we all know by now
> what you have to say in this regard.

But you ask a idiotic question, IOW your intention only is to start a
flame war, but please search somebody else who is that a troll as you
are. I'm not interested.

Again, I mentioned two times Arch while helping Hartmut to solve the
issue. Your replies about Arch are inappropriate, please read all my
contributions to this thread.

I'm troubleshooting! Some others simply wrote nonsense and nobody cared
for that nonsense, e.g. that the issue might be caused by 1 GiB of RAM.

What's wrong with you, that mentioning Arch does cause such a reaction?

Regards,
Ralf