Xfce is very, very, very slow

Mișu Moldovan dumol at xfce.org
Tue Jan 14 14:01:05 CET 2014

On 14 January 2014 14:53, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
[snip]

> I'm troubleshooting! Some others simply wrote nonsense and nobody cared
> for that nonsense, e.g. that the issue might be caused by 1 GiB of RAM.

Ralf, calm down and take a break. You aren't helping much, just
spamming everyone on this list and insulting whenever contradicted.

And re-read the "about" page on the Arch Linux home page. It says
twice that its aim is to stay "bleeding edge". And that's fine! But
that can't be stable, sorry. Get your facts straight.