Annoying behaviour

Renaud OLGIATI (Ron) renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Tue Oct 22 23:50:27 CEST 2013

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 22:15:34 +0100
Sam Black <samwwwblack at lapwing.org> wrote:

> This is a GTK3 >= 3.6 change, as killermoehre suggested.
> The behaviour can be changed back to GTK2 like behaviour by doing the
> following in a terminal (from [1]);
> cat >> ~/.config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini << EOF
> [Settings]
> gtk-primary-button-warps-slider = false
> EOF
> To go back to the "warping" behaviour, delete the above lines.
> [1] https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-948904-start-0.html

Alas it does not work, and launching synaptic from a root console I get the message:

(synaptic:6161): Gtk-WARNING **: Error setting gtk-primary-button-warps-slider in /etc/gtk-3.0/settings.ini: Key file contains key 'gtk-primary-button-warps-slider' which has a value that cannot be interpreted.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
                    The problem with an honest day's work,
                 is that you get an honest day's pay for it.