The future of Xfce (or beating the Gtk3 horse to death)

Joel Brobecker brobecker at adacore.com
Sat Mar 23 06:10:09 CET 2013

> > I think that what I will be missing the most of the number of functions
> > that you could use to taylor the WM behavior. In particular, one that
> > was really useful and does not seem to have an equivalent (at least
> > at the time I looked), was raise-or-lower (raise if window is not
> > on top, else lower to bottom).

Actually, I found that version 4.10 now provides such a function.
Awesome :).

> I like to start a terminal with [Windows-X]. Since I am on a German
> keyboard, the X-key sits right above the windows key -- where your Z-key
> is.

Hmmm, now that I've gone through the pain of changing, I am wondering
whether I should go through it again with the Windows key. Perhaps
I should try having both and see what happens... Thanks for the
suggestion :).

--
Joel