[gtk-xfce-engine] Gtk+3 Themes

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Tue Jul 16 14:24:35 CEST 2013

Hello,

Are there new developments or news concerning to GTK+3 ports of the
current GTK+2 themes of Xfce?

I have wondered when will there be updates for Gtk+3 theme sets of
Xfce, in general, and of Xfce-basic, Xfce-kde2 and Xfce-smooth, in
particular.

In the meantime, I would be glad to have a reference to a theme of
GTK+2/3 that has a simple interface and is lightweight, like Xfce.

For instance, I would not want themes like Siva or FlatStudio, as they
are more complex and are taking longer time and graphic/video resources
(i.e. not lightweight) than Xfce themes.
http://opendesktop.org/content/show.php/Siva+Flat+1.3.0?content=156879
http://opendesktop.org/content/show.php/FlatStudio?content=154296

I use gtk+3 version 3.4.4.

--