spam

Roberto Dohnert rjdohnert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 10:57:34 CET 2013

But no one, in ANYWAY has advertised, sought or promoted ANY commercial
product from the Black Lab Linux Project, PC OpenSystems LLC or ANYWHERE.
 It was a link designed to take anyone who was interested in helping us
make Black Lab Linux 4.2 Better and never once on that release announcement
 does it tell any downloader that they have to pay ANY fee's or any cost to
download that beta release, to run it and report any bugs back to us, the
developers.  Such is the way that the open source, Linux and XFCE
communities have done it for years.  There was no commercial advertisement
put on this list, PERIOD.  If this is in regards to the "Where to buy" and
"preinstalled hardware" links.  I didnt link to those and people here can
acquire the beta without navigating to those links.