spam

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Dec 5 10:01:46 CET 2013

On Thu, 2013-12-05 at 09:39 +0100, Johannes Lips wrote:

> Your reaction is totally over the top here. Where is the problem if
> someone tries to make some money with open source.
>
> I really don't see the point of this reaction and I find it totally
> unnecessary.

Ok, in this case I need to reply again, but then I never ever will write
something about this thread.

I never have written that making money with or without open source is
something evil. You're writing untruth! Don't spread such an
insinuation!

It's an advertising for commercial products and this mailing list is not
a list for advertising. I don't reply to any following mails.

No need to feed trolls.

Regards,
Ralf