strange behaviour of the mouse

Tyler Durden tylerdu at bounced.me
Sun Sep 2 14:06:10 CEST 2012

On 02.09.2012 13:58, François Colonna wrote:
> Hello
>
> for some days I have the following problem :
> if I push too strongly on any of three buttons of the mouse (Logitech
> USB-PS2 Optical) it behave as if I had double-clicked.

I have the same problem with one of my USB optical Logitech's. It's a
mechanical problem, the mouse is emitting two clicks when you press only
once. Dirty contacts, bad manufacturing or just age, I don't know.

> I tried to modify the xfce4-mouse-settings without success.
> What is the origin of the problem ?
> What can I do to fix it ?

Unless you know how to repair the mouse, you can fix it only by buying a
new mouse.

Regards,
--
Tyler