terminals show up anywhere.

Kai-Martin Knaak kmk at familieknaak.de
Sat Nov 24 12:27:47 CET 2012

Ray Andrews <rayandrews at eastlink.ca> schrieb am 23. November 2012:

> > Devil's Pie... devilspie?

> That's been mentioned a few times, but can you use it at startup of
> xfce, and if so, how? I'd play with it if I had any idea how.

Go to the settings manager:
--> Session-and-Startup --> Application-Autostart --> Add
Type in whatever command you'd like to be executed at startup.

By default, devilspie applies all its rules and actions to all existing
windows right when it is started. Then it sits in the background and
waits for new windows to come up. So you don't have to worry about The
order at startup.

Documentation of devilspie is quite sketchy. Be sure, to check out
	http://www.foosel.org/linux/devilspie
which aims for a comprehensive description of devispies config syntax.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak