border sensitivity

Ray Andrews rayandrews at eastlink.ca
Fri Nov 16 05:18:25 CET 2012

On 15/11/12 04:33 PM, Sergio wrote:
> Just a tip. I find editing small xpm images best with mtpaint. It's
> much lighter than Gimp and when you zoom the image you get a grid with
> individual pixels that makes it easy if you don't use gradients. If
> you use gradients it must be easy too as long as you know how to work
> with mtpaint for that :-p Of course for very small images you can
> create a gradient pixel by pixel.

Many thanks Sergio and all, I just finished editing my borders to suit
and all's well.  I can't say what's best, but this does seem to be a
hugely cumbersome way to do things.  Why the window border needs about
ten different files to define it is beyond me. I'd expect some sort of
config file with stuff like this:

activeborderwidth=4
activebordercolor=FFFFF