border sensitivity

Ray Andrews rayandrews at eastlink.ca
Fri Nov 16 00:46:23 CET 2012

On 15/11/12 10:12 AM, Maximilien Noal wrote:

> A xfwm4 is "just" a bunch of images plus a themerc file describing
> options.
>
> I did mine in one day with Gimp and Leafpad (of course it wasn't
> perfect, but it worked). I copied a xfwm4 theme from /usr/share in
> ~/.themes/, renamed, and started tweaking. ;-)
Very interesting!  I've been poking around, and I see what you mean.
This is nothing like I expected, I thought there would be commands for
everything, not just images. But the .xpm files seem to be commands of
some sort, not 'pure' images.  I did some experiments and made a few
changes to the look.  But how can I find out how to edit these
intelligently? There must be a doc somewhere.