Nepomuk and Akonadi

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Wed Nov 14 20:27:17 CET 2012

On Wed, 2012-11-14 at 19:56 +0100, Maximilien Noal wrote:
> On 14/11/2012 19:50, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> > I will check out Arch on distrowatch and see what gives.
>
> If you want to install Arch, be sure to grab the latest ISO. Upgrading
> an installation based on an obsolete ISO is very difficult/impossible.
>
> Once you booted on it, you have the installation guide to follow :
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Installation_Guide
> And if you need it, there is the Beginners' Guide "Extra" section :
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Beginners%27_Guide/Extra

That is really to bad. Debian just seems to be a rolling upgrade, when
using SID. I've been doing that for many years. Only bitten once since
1998.
greg at gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
"Our first and last love is self-love."
    -- Christian Nestell Bovee