ANNOUNCE: thunar 1.5.2 released

Allin Cottrell cottrell at wfu.edu
Tue Nov 13 22:33:01 CET 2012

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012, Klaus Dittrich wrote:

> A wish of mine, may be an improvement for others as well.

Here's a very small wish of mine (cosmetic really).

When you (or at least when I) open a Thunar window there's a
little, inert spinner at the right-hand end of the menu bar. I
suppose this gets activated if you choose to do something
time-consuming. I think it should be invisible unless/until
it's activated; at first glance it can give the user the
impression that something is supposed to be going on.

Allin Cottrell