ANNOUNCE: thunar 1.5.2 released

Klaus Dittrich kladit at arcor.de
Mon Nov 12 17:53:19 CET 2012

Am 11/12/12 16:23, schrieb Sergio:

> [...]

No. Just tried it. ctrl-s pops up a window "pattern select" in German
"Muster auswählen".

I just want to get the name into the cut buffer by clicking at it
in the same way I can do this inside a terminal.

Maybe, there are timing problems to catch the click or distinguish
it from other actions. In such an case ctrl-left-click or
shift-left-click could possibly be a solution.

--
Klaus