I'd like to see Nautilus with all of it's features become the filing system manager.

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 12:55:50 CET 2012

> I like dolphin

Just changed my mind about Dolphin. They have brought in some
superficial search which may be a handier feature but removed all the
power of kfind from the tools menu (KDE's got a touch of the Gnome bug I
think), new users may not know about kfind and makes others manually add
an action for no good reason.

Any one know if a static build of konqueror exists to save me
installing so many megabytes I don't use on all desktop systems?

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)