I'd like to see Nautilus with all of it's features become the filing system manager.

Kevin Chadwick ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 12 11:03:24 CET 2012

> Perhaps this thread would be a bit more constructive if you expressed
> what part of Nautilus you like that Thunar is missing.

I like dolphin and konquerors filesizeview plugin but don't want all the
depends astronomically increasing update time, so I use nautilus. I'd
rather use thunar but the lack of tabs and having to right click to
paste below files puts me off. Let me know of any plugins for those
features (mainly tabs and filesizeview). pcmanfm has tabs but I'm sure
it has some dependency that puts me off.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)