Name of xfce display switcher

Boris Hollas boris.hollas at gmx.de
Wed Nov 7 09:56:06 CET 2012

On 07.11.2012 09:05, Peggy Kutyla wrote:
> Or you could try to bind a shortcut with a script like this :

I've used xrandr before, but it doesn't tell xfce to resize windows and
to change the panel position. So when switching from my large external
monitor to my laptop LCD it happens that panel an window buttons aren't
visible.

Also, I have to switch to the laptop LCD before I undock, otherwise I
have a blank screen, so I can't see the dialog that pops up when
pressing fn+f7. Gnome 2 used to switch automatically.