Xfce Digest, Vol 100, Issue 28, misc.

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Thu Mar 22 18:01:51 CET 2012

On Thu, 2012-03-22 at 09:34 -0700, Ray Andrews wrote:
> Hmmm, trying to reply to this email, there were seven topics to start
> with but only two topics showed up in the 'reply' box.  Is that
> something controlled by the list, or some quirk of Thunderbird?
> Anyway, I copied the whole text so I could reply to parts of it. And
> why are some comments greyed out?

You are replying to a Digest Mode e-mail. Which is a summary style of
messaging. Change your preferences to "individual" messages and you
should be much better. That way you can reply to "just" you e-mail
thread and keep it flowing for everyone else.

greg at gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C

"How beautiful it is to excel, and the goodness of giving from your
heart."
    -- Robert Mondavi