Question about one XFCE functionality

Artur Pyszczuk apyszczuk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:36:53 CET 2012

Hi,

I didn't see any form to ask a question so I decided to send you an email
with that question. I use XFCE and I like it very much, but for me there is
at least two missing functionalities that could be included in next release
to make me and probably most of users happy.
If window is in full screen mode I can drag them and it will be re-sized to
smaller size. Dragging this window I can also maximize it moving my cursor
to the top of the screen, but if I drop that window and drag again
maximization can't be done.
If every window could be maximized by dragging them to the top of the
screen it would be a very useful functionality. I don't remember in which
version of gnome (but it was gnome 2 of course) was another (in my opinion)
great function, I mean that two windows could be re-sized to equal size and
arranged in two columns (if you know what I mean ;))

To show you exactly what I mean with the first situation I included a link
to video.
http://youtu.be/m5L8SBBC2mk

Thank you in advance ;)
--