Question about one XFCE functionality

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:41:59 CET 2012

Hi Artur,

There are already many different ways to maximize a window, so adding
yet another one would not help much.

Instead of maximizing, xfce 4.10 will tile windows either horizontally
or vertically depending on what side you're moving the pointer
towards.

Note that such questions should be better sent to the user mailing list:

   http://www.xfce.org/community

As I rarely reply to direct emails (not that I do not want to, but I
usually do not have time unfortunately :) )

Cheers,
Olivier.