small Mail Watcher plugin available?

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Sun Jun 10 16:56:30 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 02:24:48PM +0200, houghi wrote:
> I really like the ability to have two rows(or more) in the panel.
>
> However when I look at the Mail Watcher plugin, it takes up the complete
> with. What I wanted to do is have one for each mailbox that I look at. At
> this moment I use wmbiff (4 of them) to look at each mailbox and to see
> what mail comes in.
>
> I can understand if someting like wmbiff is not possible, but will it be
> possible in the (near) future to have the Mail Watcher not on the whole
> width of the panel, but just on a part?

I have send an email asking to move it to Factory. However the people of
Packman are sometimes pretty set in their ways when it comes to moving
things to Factory.

Unfortunatly I am a lousy packager (and a worse programmer) otherwise I
would try to place it myself on OBS.

houghi
--
This is written under the inluence of the following: