Orage - how to 'clear' repeated event until the next one?

Juha kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Mon Jan 2 14:31:13 CET 2012

02.01.2012 14:52, Chris Green kirjoitti:
> On Mon, Jan 02, 2012 at 12:17:52PM +0000, Chris Green wrote:
>> I think, now I understand all the settings/options for a TODO in Orage
>> that, along with my python script, I can get it to work the way I want
>> it to.
>>
> Famous last words, I'm still not *quite* there!  :-)
>
> I have created a test TODO called "Test XXX" which repeats daily.
>
> Whatever I do I can't ever make it appear in blue in the "To do:" box
> below the calendar.  After creating it when I hover over the "Test XXX"
> in the box I see:-
>      Title: Test XXX
>      Start: 02/01/12 13:00
>      Due:   02/01/12 13:00
>      Done:  Never
>      Note:
>
> But it's still black, surely a TODO that's due now should be blue.
It should become red when current time is more than Due time.
And it should become blue when current time is more than Start time (and
current time is less than Due).

In your case Due time is the same than Start time, so it actually
never is blue, but it should go from black to red after your local time
is more than 02/01/12 13:00.

I was not able to reproduce this. It may be a bug. Do you ever see red
or only
always black?
> Then, if I tick the Completed box for the "Test XXX" TODO, hovering shows
> me:-
>      Title: Test XXX
>      Start: 02/01/12 13:00
>      Due:   02/01/12 13:00
>      Done:  02/01/12 12:45
>      Note:
>
> Shouldn't the Due: date move to the next occurrence, 03/01/12, now that
> I have done the 02/01/12 occurrence?
As you probably have now TODO base "Start", you have not completed that TODO
since you only can complete it after it has started. So, it should be
red and not move
to the next occ.