Orage - how to 'clear' repeated event until the next one?

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Mon Jan 2 13:52:19 CET 2012

On Mon, Jan 02, 2012 at 12:17:52PM +0000, Chris Green wrote:

> I think, now I understand all the settings/options for a TODO in Orage
> that, along with my python script, I can get it to work the way I want
> it to.

Famous last words, I'm still not *quite* there!  :-)

I have created a test TODO called "Test XXX" which repeats daily.

Whatever I do I can't ever make it appear in blue in the "To do:" box
below the calendar.  After creating it when I hover over the "Test XXX"
in the box I see:-
    Title: Test XXX
    Start: 02/01/12 13:00
    Due:   02/01/12 13:00
    Done:  Never
    Note:

But it's still black, surely a TODO that's due now should be blue.

Then, if I tick the Completed box for the "Test XXX" TODO, hovering shows
me:-
    Title: Test XXX
    Start: 02/01/12 13:00
    Due:   02/01/12 13:00
    Done:  02/01/12 12:45
    Note:

Shouldn't the Due: date move to the next occurrence, 03/01/12, now that
I have done the 02/01/12 occurrence?

> Thank you for all your help and patience Juha.

Still applies!  :-)

--
Chris Green