How is this related?

Sergio sergiocmailbox-xfce at yahoo.com.br
Tue Dec 4 20:19:23 CET 2012

Ever since I updated to Xfce 4.10 (when it was made available in Fedora 17, so prob. a few months ago) xfce4-appfinder crashed at logout.
That is, instead of terminating cleanly it crashed and next time I logged in ABRT (RedHat's bug reporting tool) would report the crash.
This persisted after I upgraded to Fedora 18 and annexed is a crash log.

Yesterday I removed exo 0.8/thunar 1.4 and built the new releases 0.10/1.6.
Now xfce4-appfinder doesn't crash anymore.