ANNOUNCE: xfce4-weather-plugin 0.8.0 released

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Wed Aug 8 20:18:54 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 05:56:09PM +0200, Harald Judt wrote:
> Thanks. I took a quick look at dmi.dk myself, and they appear to
> only provide forecasts too. I didn't invest much time, but they seem
> to lack an API. If they had one, I'm sure they would make that
> information public. However, their graphical representation of the
> forecasts looks very nice.

I looked as well, but can't find any worldwide information.
They do have an iPhone and Android app. The App also shows only
information in and just around denmark. Unless it shows worldwide weather,
this would not be an option.

houghi
--
for I in `find /usr/src/linux/ -name *.c`; \
do A=`grep -i -A 1 -B 1 fuck $I`;if [ "$A" != "" ]; \
then printf "$I \n$A \n\n"; fi ;done|less