ANNOUNCE: xfce4-weather-plugin 0.8.0 released

Morten Bo Johansen mbj at spamcop.net
Wed Aug 8 21:24:12 CEST 2012

houghi <houghi at houghi.org> wrote:

> I looked as well, but can't find any worldwide information. They do
> have an iPhone and Android app. The App also shows only information in
> and just around denmark. Unless it shows worldwide weather, this would
> not be an option.

I am not sure that you can take the web contents of dmi.dk as a token
of what data they actually have in their hands - and in what form. The
dmi.dk is after all a national meteorological service. Also, I do not
find it _obvious_ that they would publish information about an API, if
they had one.

Regards,

Morten