General Assembly Minutes from 2011-03-13

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Mon Mar 14 04:28:40 CET 2011

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 10:05 PM, Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> we had the first general assembly of the Xfce Foundation today. Due to
> the short existence of the Foundation, it was mostly a report of the
> initial board activities. You can read the meeting minutes here:
>
>  http://foundation.xfce.org/general-assembly/20110313
>
> Please note that becoming a member and donating money is already
> possible in theory but we would prefer to wait with approving new
> members and donations until the paperwork and e.V. registration process
> is finished. I hope this is ok with everybody who is interested in
> becoming a member of the Xfce Foundation or wants to donate money to
> support us.
>
> Cheers,
> Jannis Pohlmann (proud president of the Xfce Foundation)

Congratulations to all of you on the progress with the Xfce
Foundation. Great work!

Since a few weeks, I have more time to work on xfce then I had over
the last year.
If you need help with the development of cafe, consider this my offer
to help out ;-)

Kind regards,
Stephan

--
"The number of Unix installations has grown to 10, with more expected."
-- The Unix Programmer's Manual, 2nd Edition, June, 1972