General Assembly Minutes from 2011-03-13

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Sun Mar 13 22:05:05 CET 2011

Hi everyone,

we had the first general assembly of the Xfce Foundation today. Due to
the short existence of the Foundation, it was mostly a report of the
initial board activities. You can read the meeting minutes here:

  http://foundation.xfce.org/general-assembly/20110313

Please note that becoming a member and donating money is already
possible in theory but we would prefer to wait with approving new
members and donations until the paperwork and e.V. registration process
is finished. I hope this is ok with everybody who is interested in
becoming a member of the Xfce Foundation or wants to donate money to
support us.

Cheers,
Jannis Pohlmann (proud president of the Xfce Foundation)