xfce-panel does not come up

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Mon Jul 25 20:02:35 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 07:22:56PM +0200, houghi wrote:
> > panel settings are stored in xfconf.
>
> That was the one I was looking for. Thanks.

Well, that was short lived. I logged out and back in and I had all my
programs starting up, but no borders or anything around the programs.

So I ended up with doing all the changes that I did over the year. Trying
to remember what I put where, looking up icons, trying to find the scripts
I wrote.

Using restore from a backup did not work as that broke things as I started
with.

Luckily I made http://houghi.org/movie/index.php?movie=4KKF3XV easlier, so
some things I can get from there.

And all this because I lost a Panel. :-(

houghi
--
Theologians can pursuade themselves of anything. Anyone who can worship
a trinity and insists that his religion is a monotheism can believe