libxfce4ui vs. libxfcegui4

Bela Markus bmarkus at hasix.org
Sun Feb 6 05:14:27 CET 2011

Hi

thanks for the answer, it is clear. I do not know the internals of these
plugins, but porting to libxfce4ui doesn't mean necessarily loosing
libxfcegui4 and 4.6 support, you can keep both and detect automatically
or make it configurable. Just thinking... BTW, plugins are working fine
and added to Tiny Core repository.

Regards... Béla