[Off-topic] Re: Xfce 4.8 reference distro?

Xavier D. magicrhesus at ouranos.be
Thu Feb 3 14:04:44 CET 2011

Hey Hey,

In fact, it was not really available for every users the day after.
We had some kind of cycle of release:

* It was first distributed through AUR via devel version (that I was
taking care of) where we already tested the changes/regressions compared
to 4.6
* When 4.8 was out, it was put in the testing repositories
* Finally it was released in the 'official' repositories

So, yes it was directly available but not for everyone