ABW document opening strangely

Arthur Machlas arthur.machlas at gmail.com
Wed May 19 17:24:33 CEST 2010

Greetings again,

If there is a user forum online to use please let me know, otherwise I
will continue to bring my questions to the mailing list.

When I open a 27 page .abw document it initially shows 8 pages, and
the text is all re-arranged strangely; introduction at the end, the
entire first two chapters missing, skips from chapter 3 to 5. If I
just let it sit there for a few minutes nothing happens, so I presume
it's not just loading very, very slowly. But if I change page view
from print preview to normal, about 8 more pages show up (according to
the status bar and by scrolling through the document). Then if I
switch to webview a few more pages show up, same inspection process.
Finally, switching back to print preview makes all the pages show up
and the document is once again formatted correctly.

This behaviour is persisting across saves and opens, even after making
some changes to the document. I'm not sure at the moment if any other
docs are affected.

I'm hoping someone has an idea of what might be causing the problem.

Best,
AM