ANNOUNCE: Task Manager 0.5.90 (1.0.0 beta1) -- now looking for first beta testers

Landry Breuil landry.breuil at gmail.com
Fri May 14 09:43:00 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 10:09 PM, Peter Tribble <peter.tribble at gmail.com> wrote:

> As a Solaris user, I'm really interested in the Solaris support, and
> am ready to offer any help I can.

Sure.. for a start, git clone
git://git.xfce.org/apps/xfce4-taskmanager, have a look at what i've
done in http://git.xfce.org/apps/xfce4-taskmanager/commit/?id=3acd33040055d460b7c901bd88a6ffc40e9fc827,
you just have to change some assignations to struct Task and adapt
some prototypes (see task-manager.h for the structs and prototypes).
You'll have to git mv taskmanager-solaris.c task-manager-solaris.c, as
it's the latter which is used now.
Once you have something that works send it to me or mike..

Landry