xfce4-power-manager: Issue building latest git version

Robin diilbert.atlantis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 23:54:08 CET 2010

The --enable-maintainer-mode configure switch did the trick.

Know I have a new problem:

Making all in po
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/robin/git_projects/xfce4-power-manager/po'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `@LINGUAS at .gmo', needed by `all-yes'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/robin/git_projects/xfce4-power-manager/po'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/robin/git_projects/xfce4-power-manager'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

Robin