Xfce4 Settings Manager - where does it store settings? (connected to my previous mouse questions)

Chris G cl at isbd.net
Mon Aug 23 14:46:52 CEST 2010

This is a continuation of my search for how to get my mouse buttons
set the way I want.

Can anyone tell me where the Xfce4 Settings Manager stores its mouse
settings?  E.g. when I change my mouse from Right handed to Left
handed what is actually changed?

If I can find what this change does then I *might* have a handle on
doing the change I want to do (I'm quite happy, if necessary, to write
a dedicated program to do it).

If no one can tell me what the settings manager changes can someone
point me to the code for the Mouse settings bit of the settings
manager and I'll dig around in there for what I want.

--
Chris Green