xfdesktop woes

Mon Nov 9 13:15:55 CET 2009

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at gmail.com>wrote:

> Regarding the mail subject, it doesn't identify what the problem is,
> it just lets me think that xfdesktop is doing completely wrong... just
> my opinion, but you could choose for better subjects.

Could it be that "woes" is offensive? I did not interpret it as particularly
offensive (i.e. I read it just as "problems with xfdesktop", and considering
how multiple problems were mentioned I don't think the subject line left way
for being more specific), but since English is not my native language, might
it be that "woes" is not a great way of formulating it? (Also, I'm not sure
whether I should've changed the subject line here already...)

Regards,
--
Vincent