xfdesktop woes

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:36:25 CET 2009

2009/11/9 Hinko Kocevar <hinko.kocevar at i-tech.si>:
> Mike Massonnet wrote:
>> I had recommened to do the following:
>> $ mv ~/.cache/session ~/.cache/sessions.bak
>> while you are logged out. This will get you started with a clean session.
>
> ~/.cache/session does not exist on my system. There is ~/.cache/sessions
> though. Anyways I do not have any saved session applications that were
> started in order to affect the login - every now and then few terminals
> are started but that is all.

Ah right, it's the one I had in mind. Did you try to delete/move it
(while logged out)? It could contain bad entries after all.

Regarding the mail subject, it doesn't identify what the problem is,
it just lets me think that xfdesktop is doing completely wrong... just
my opinion, but you could choose for better subjects.

--
Mike